Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F.S. Recovery Gear and more

Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
F.S. Recovery Gear and more

I recently sold my tacoma and have some itmes I will not be needing any long, take a look.
I generally travel between York, Pa and Watertown, NY monthly so if your along that route I would be willing to drop off. PM if interested.

48" High Lift Jack w/Handle Keeper - $75 INCLUDES SHIPPING

20ft. Tow Strap 40,000lbs - $40 INCLUDES SHIPPING

High Lift Handle-All Tool Kit - $100 INCLUDES SHIPPING

Warn - Medium Duty Winching Accessory Kit -
Includes: 10' grade 7 chocker chain with hooks. 2 Clevis/D-schakle 3/4". 19,000lbs capacity snatch block with grease port, 2' x 8' tree trunk protector rated to 14,400lbs, Red nylon soft case. - $175 INCLUDES SHIPPING
Old 06-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the arb deflator
Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Ill take the arb deflator
dam you
Old 06-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 06-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for arb deflator
Old 06-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #6
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

BUMP...
Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
PM me on the winch if that pending sale falls thru..................
Old 06-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #8

^PM sent^
Old 06-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ooo cool, lemme grab a corch purse on the way home for the CFO and fly this by her.........I'll get back to ya asap.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #10
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the all tool kit. Does it come with the handle that would attach to my handle? And the pins for attaching the implements?
Also how sturdy and solid are the implements being held in with just a pin?
Thx.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I gots the bestest most supportive wifey! Clear'd for purchase on teh winch..............gots paypal info?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #12

PM'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Interested in the all tool kit. Does it come with the handle that would attach to my handle? And the pins for attaching the implements?
Also how sturdy and solid are the implements being held in with just a pin?
Thx.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #13

PM'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I gots the bestest most supportive wifey! Clear'd for purchase on teh winch..............gots paypal info?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #14
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Lucky
Old 06-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #15

Sunday night bump!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #16

Check your PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Might be interested in the tow strp and hilift. How much would you take for both shipped?
Old 06-13-2011, 07:48 AM   #17
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get my spare tire back?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #18

hahahaha....it will cost ya $165!!! I have an A-pillar guage pod that will fit your truck if you want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Can I get my spare tire back?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #19
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
hahahaha....it will cost ya $165!!! I have an A-pillar guage pod that will fit your truck if you want it!
165? I know what you paid of it!

If you had a supercharger to go with the gauge pod, I might consider it.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #20

Sorry man! Tire is long gone, was sold with the truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
165? I know what you paid of it!

If you had a supercharger to go with the gauge pod, I might consider it.