Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale - '11 Rear Bumper

Old 06-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - '11 Rear Bumper

i am picking up my CBI rear bumper tomorrow. i have a 2011 tacoma w/ 10,500 miles (thanksgiving = 7 months +/-). bumper is chrome w/ black inserts & receiver. i have no idea if it would fit your truck or how practical it is to ship from 02879. pm if you're interested; thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpier View Post
i am picking up my CBI rear bumper tomorrow. i have a 2011 tacoma w/ 10,500 miles (thanksgiving = 7 months +/-). bumper is chrome w/ black inserts & receiver. i have no idea if it would fit your truck or how practical it is to ship from 02879. pm if you're interested; thanks
You need to post pics and have an asking price, as per forum rules.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html