LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2000 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner - NJ

Old 06-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2000 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner - NJ

2000 Toyota Tacoma, Auto , Black, 222k, BABIED! Exterior paint is 8.0-10, Interior is clean and no rips, but carpet is a lil dirty. Drives tight for the miles (all highway)

$6000

Mods are:
17 x8.5 Vtec Offroads and Hankook Dynapro ATM - 265-70-17 (pretty new!)
Windows Tinted
Clear Corners, blinkers, and Clear& Red tails.
OEM Black Rear Bumper
new OEM front grill
Bushwacker extenda-flares
AVS Window deflectors
Brand new OEM headlights and Sylvania bulbs
Remote Start

The Bad: A) Needs some new belts, as i hear the belts starting to squeek on mornign starts.. B) Im a smoker, so some people are bothered by this, but i figure id let u know now. C) tailgate has a few dings and the front bumper has about 3 chips. other then that, its a looker!

i think i have more pics of needed..
Old 06-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
kristonex is on a distinguished road

kristonex's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that thing is clean! Nice truck. Is it a 4 or 6 cylinder?? Might want to add that
Old 06-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristonex View Post
Damn that thing is clean! Nice truck. Is it a 4 or 6 cylinder?? Might want to add that
all single cabs after 98 are 4 cyls
Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 AM   #5
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks for the comments guys! and yes, its a 4cyl!
Old 06-14-2011, 04:15 AM   #6
PreRonner

$5500... need to try to move this. me and my wife need an SUV
Old 06-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man, I wish I had the cash to take it off your hands.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
PreRonner

Thanks HomerJ

$5250?...
Old 06-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
wow that thing is sweet.. I wish I could take it off your hands and build a LT truck!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:43 AM   #11
PreRonner

do it!!!! lol
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 AM   #12
PreRonner

bump for my toyota brothers
Old 06-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #13
PreRonner

Bump. $5000.. need to make a move
Old 06-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #14
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Did you put it on craigslist? I think that would be your best bet
Old 06-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
PreRonner

i put it up, but i forgot to revise the price.. i will try that, lol
Old 06-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #16

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
i put it up, but i forgot to revise the price.. i will try that, lol
post it a few times.. every couple of days or something. it will get lost in pages of other cars if you dont. if you want to sell it as fast as possible I'd say post it everyday. just copy and save your write up that way you can just paste it instead of re-writing it every time
Old 06-21-2011, 02:09 AM   #17
PreRonner

hehe, thanks Jlink. i will tr ypicking up the paceon CL
Old 06-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #19
PreRonner

how much does it cost for delivery? i know there is a company that does that... i would consider splitting the costs with you.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 AM   #20
TacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amanda
TacomaGirl09's Tacoma Gallery
Bump from Ocean County. Might have a friend interested, will let you know asap.