fs: OEM BED MAT and 2 RAIL CLEATS

Old 06-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
TAQUERO is on a distinguished road
Name: RUBEN
TAQUERO's Tacoma Gallery
fs: OEM BED MAT and 2 RAIL CLEATS

Selling my bed mat for shortbed doublecab 60$
And 2 extra rail cleats 15$ 25$ shipped
Mat local pickup only. The mats a little dirty but in great shape. I bought it of an 09 so its not that old
I'm in riverside ca (socal)
Old 06-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you GLWS......I am looking for a bed mat for mine but need something a little closer.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGK View Post
Bump for you GLWS......I am looking for a bed mat for mine but need something a little closer.
X2 I would take the mat if you were near by.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
TAQUERO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGK View Post
Thanks. Wish I could ship but its too heavy
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
TAQUERO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm tryin to respond to pm's but I don't think its working. For questions hit me up on my hpone (951) 756 4296
Old 06-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Marines: SGT
Name: Tim
TimRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
damn. i would spend more on the gas to get up there then i would save from buying it somewhere else. GLWS
Old 06-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
TAQUERO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimRD OffRoad View Post
damn. i would spend more on the gas to get up there then i would save from buying it somewhere else. GLWS
Thanks. Where u at?
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
TAQUERO's Tacoma Gallery
***SOLD***