Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/FS: New 16" TRD Off Road Wheels w/ Rugged Trails

Old 06-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/FS: New 16" TRD Off Road Wheels w/ Rugged Trails

SOLD.

Just bought my 2011 TRD Off Road. Stock 16" 5-spoke off road wheels and 265/70/16 stock BFG Rugged Trails. The truck has 280 miles on it. The setup is absolutely mint.
I'd like to trade up my stock wheels/tires for something else, ideally I'm looking for FJ TRD wheels in silver and 265/75/16 BFG AT's, but I'd consider other trades. TPMS trade as I don't want to swap out mine or deal with an annoying light on my dash. Trade must be mint.
If I buy the FJ wheels and BFG tires I'm looking at $1400+tax, install, TPMS and alignment. I'd probably need to see about $1200 for my setup if I just sell it outright (negotiable).
I'm open to trades and options though...Including (last option) selling the tires alone for $550 or bo.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #3

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Pic of the wheels on the truck,
Old 07-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located? I'm considering trading my TRD sport wheels and tires for the off road. Have just over 4k on them right now.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
Parker21 is on a distinguished road
Parker21's Tacoma Gallery
I have bbs wheels that im trying to get rid off and am willing to trade
Old 07-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker21 View Post
I have bbs wheels that im trying to get rid off and am willing to trade
Got a pic? and size?
Old 07-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
Parker21 is on a distinguished road
Parker21's Tacoma Gallery
18'' BBS RW wheels, Have 285/60/18 Toyo Open Country A/T's on them not much tread on the tires tho
Attached Thumbnails
WTT/FS: New 16" TRD Off Road Wheels w/ Rugged Trails-rims.jpg  
Old 07-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to be a butthole, but i see your new here and i thought i would give you some advise. The stock offroad wheels and tires don't fetch that kind of money.($1,200) I see you put "negotiable" and that helps. I paid less than that for my gun metal trd fj wheels(new from dealer) and my bridgestone a/t dueler revo 2's(also new from firestone)
Again not trying to be mean or anything. Just giving some advise to help you sell your wheels/tires faster. You might get more out of them by selling them one at a time on ebay. People get into accidents and want to purchase replacements and usually pay more for just one wheel/tire. If i remember correctly. I think i got around $250 for my stock offroad wheels.(no tires or tpms)
Old 07-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Not trying to be a butthole, but i see your new here and i thought i would give you some advise. The stock offroad wheels and tires don't fetch that kind of money.($1,200) I see you put "negotiable" and that helps. I paid less than that for my gun metal trd fj wheels(new from dealer) and my bridgestone a/t dueler revo 2's(also new from firestone)
Again not trying to be mean or anything. Just giving some advise to help you sell your wheels/tires faster. You might get more out of them by selling them one at a time on ebay. People get into accidents and want to purchase replacements and usually pay more for just one wheel/tire. If i remember correctly. I think i got around $250 for my stock offroad wheels.(no tires or tpms)
x2. Or craigslist you might find somebody willing to pay more...
Old 07-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed I bought 4 OEM take-off TRDs for $250 bucks. Unfortunately $250-$300 is the market price for those wheels. Tires I'd estimate you can get around $400. You'd probably be better off selling them separately on Craigslist locally unless you drop your price by about 50%.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:04 AM   #11

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.