Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd gen front carpet mats

Old 06-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen front carpet mats

great condition. i just bought some husky liners and wont be needing these any longer. came from an 07 DC. $40 shipped
Old 06-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if the holes they put in the front mats are universal? I have been looking for some black mats so I'm liking these, but I had the recall done on my 05 where they put the grommets in my front mats. Maybe someone works for Toyota and could lend some input? Thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
Does anyone know if the holes they put in the front mats are universal? I have been looking for some black mats so I'm liking these, but I had the recall done on my 05 where they put the grommets in my front mats. Maybe someone works for Toyota and could lend some input? Thanks.
are you meaning the position of the grommets? that im not sure of but i would think so. that way you can use oem mats. it makes sense. i believe i also saved the hooks for the mats that i will include in the sale.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
That does make sense. I think I'll take them if you still have them. I can make it work. I'll PM you after work.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That does make sense. I think I'll take them if you still have them. I can make it work. I'll PM you after work.
sounds good. thanks!
-erik-
Old 06-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
payment on its way!!! thank you
Old 06-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
payment on its way!!! thank you
great! thanks!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
mats sold and shipped! thanks to everyone who showed interest