LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT SR5 Grille and rear Bumper (Chrome) for Non SR5

Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
WTT SR5 Grille and rear Bumper (Chrome) for Non SR5

Hello Everyone...i know this is a long shot with these items so big....but i'm looking for someone in the MA NH ME CT RI VT area who is willing to trade their non SR5 Grille and rear Bumper for my SR5 Chrome ones. the ones I have are in excellant condition. Haven't even had them a year. 10,000 miles on them GREAT CONDITION and its the upgraded Package for your truck

Willing to trade straight up for them and meet in the new englad area.

Let me know

Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thats gonna look sweet on your truck.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda want to do the same thing, along with trading someone for the 09 led tailights, yesterday i was out riding my motorcycle i saw a new 09 tacoma base model work truck and i thought that maybe the next time i saw one running around i'd try to get their number off of the side truck and call the business and see if they might be interested in trading. since it's a work truck (if you can find one in new condition, 09 easy to spot by the taillights) they aren't going to care about colored bumpers or taillights... might need to give them a little $$ incentive on top of the trade, but it might be worth a shot