Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS BMW 525i !!!!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
FS BMW 525i !!!!

SOLD

alright guys selling this bimmer. why you ask? well simple, we are trying to make space in our back yard and possibly relocating. so without further ado, here it is:

-1994 BMW 525i
-Vehicle has 254000 miles on it and runs good
-Clean title with no leaks no rust and no paint cracks
-Interior (leather) is in fairly good condition. Picture shows seat covers on the actual seats.

-$2000 OBO

http://sandiego.en.craigslist.org/ns...590467579.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/2590469036.html
Attached Thumbnails
FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0232.jpg   FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0233.jpg   FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0235.jpg   FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0234.jpg   FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0236.jpg  

FS BMW 525i !!!!-img_0237.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how legit does this sound??

"Great to read from you again. I'm ok with the asking price, but I will not be able to come and look at it, because am out of town right now. I will like to make payment asap but it will be made through Certified Check and you don’t have to worry about the shipment; because the item will be pickup by shipper. I know there are lots of dirty pool online, therefore I would absolutely wait for the check to clear at your bank before we set up with the shipment plan. So if you are interested in selling this item to me, provide me the payee name and contact address, with your phone number, not PO Box, for me to mail the check to you."
Old 06-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
how legit does this sound??

"Great to read from you again. I'm ok with the asking price, but I will not be able to come and look at it, because am out of town right now. I will like to make payment asap but it will be made through Certified Check and you donít have to worry about the shipment; because the item will be pickup by shipper. I know there are lots of dirty pool online, therefore I would absolutely wait for the check to clear at your bank before we set up with the shipment plan. So if you are interested in selling this item to me, provide me the payee name and contact address, with your phone number, not PO Box, for me to mail the check to you."
Ever surf Craigslist? This crap is all over it
Old 06-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #9
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
^ and who the hell says "read from you"...I really dont care if im reading the words..id still say hear from you...but thats just me?
Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
they will send you the "wrong" money orders and tell you to cash them and send back the proper money orders. 9 days later the bad ones bounce.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #14
just an AnT

had one guy sent an email saying "Hm ensure that you call me xxx-xxx." and i replied back for an area code but never got a response...(funny, i just got a "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:")

then i had the other email in regards to the certified check which i denied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
surprised you havent had any takers. glws!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats a scam!! GLWS
Old 07-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #19
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Still no luck? If it was a 91 to 96 300zx Turbo I would have bought it.

Free bump.