Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Complete CB setup, $115

Old 06-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Complete CB setup (price drop)

Item is no longer for sale. I decided to keep it. Mods can delete this thread.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm willing to break these up. Make me an offer on it.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
the antenna will fit in a fishing rod case if your anywere near a rod company say g-loomis or lamiglas or fenwick they have them all over the place, or a large paper roll ya know what i mean and as far as the setup i really like it but cant afford it
Old 06-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
did you give up on trying to get the SWR down?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the firestick and spring???
Old 06-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
how much for the firestick and spring???

online brand new about 28 add another 12 for the mount
Old 06-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
did you give up on trying to get the SWR down?
Long story short, yes. I surrender.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
online brand new about 28 add another 12 for the mount
I bought everything from a local CB/car radio place in town.

I paid $30 for the firestik, $15 for the mount and $18 for the spring.

So if I could get 45-50$ off of the spring/mount/ant that would be great.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I bought everything from a local CB/car radio place in town.

I paid $30 for the firestik, $15 for the mount and $18 for the spring.

So if I could get 45-50$ off of the spring/mount/ant that would be great.
you got raped just saying looked all this up you can get the spring for as little as 7 the 4ft stik tunable for 14-15 the mount for 12 or less the coax if its good for 15 idk about the cb i dont know how old yours is, but yeah like i said love the set up unidens are solid and last forever same with firestik
Old 06-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
you got raped just saying looked all this up you can get the spring for as little as 7 the 4ft stik tunable for 14-15 the mount for 12 or less the coax if its good for 15 idk about the cb i dont know how old yours is, but yeah like i said love the set up unidens are solid and last forever same with firestik
I know I paid a little more, but it was from a local shop guy. I'd rather pay few extra bucks to him to keep his place open because he's good people. If you look on ebay the firestiks run about the same price after you add shipping and whatnot.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
agreed id rather fund local then outsource, im just poking my head in all the time waiting for the price to drasticly drop lol
let me know if it dont sell soon