Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANT TO TRADE POLISHED/CHROME RIMS FOR BLACK!

Old 06-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
WANT TO TRADE POLISHED/CHROME RIMS FOR BLACK!

I have pro comp 1059 ( 16 x 8 ) with 285/75/16 BFG A/T tires with only about 1000 miles on them . rims are in excellent condition!
I want to trade rims and maybe tires since that would be easier/cheaper for both of us. Looking for something (black) like the xd hoss or pro comp 7089 or 8089.
Let me know if there is any interest out there, mostly so cal area ..

Old 06-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone at all? ? ? ?
Old 06-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Ever heard of plasti dip
Old 06-16-2011, 10:33 AM   #4

heard about it haha, not sure if i would like the look of these in black really... maybe tho!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Yep if u no like peal off alot of guys do it on here ... Those wheels would look nice black
Old 06-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #6

anyone on here got any extra plastdip lying around ? i feel a little sketch about that wouldnt it just come off pretty easy on accident too if you can just peel it off? . .
Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
get some plastidip from home depot and spray one. you will probably like the results. Might as well ditch the center caps while you're at it
Old 06-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #8

yeah haha i am just waiting to take the wheels off or cut them down a few inches like my old truck, i'm not driving a freakin semi! , cute picture by the way ^ hahaha
Old 06-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
yeah haha i am just waiting to take the wheels off or cut them down a few inches like my old truck, i'm not driving a freakin semi! , cute picture by the way ^ hahaha
do you wanna pet my beard or cat? r possibly my knit sweater?
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #10

hahahaha so great, have you plasti'd anything?
Old 06-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #11

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
hahahaha so great, have you plasti'd anything?
shit is legit . we did my buddies wheels& emblems on his mazda 3. you cal literally peel the stuff off if you dont like it. do a few coats, makes peeling it off easier when it's laid thicker.
try it out man .
Old 06-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I plasti-dipped my rear bumper...I sprayed 12 coats to ensure it didn't chip off...been months and its holding up great to the AZ heat and I've been wheelin several times with it and not 1 chip! Its even car wash safe!!!! Plasti-dip is incredible
Old 06-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plasti-dipped rear bumper

Old 06-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #14
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade you but mine are only 15s with a 31/10.50/15
Old 06-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
ill trade you but mine are only 15s with a 31/10.50/15
15" wheels don't fit 2nd Gens! Our calipers are too large!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #16
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

thats why it says BUT mine are 15
Old 06-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
thats why it says BUT mine are 15
roger that...
Old 06-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #18

and your post says "I'll trade"...not "I'd trade"

just didn't see why you'd post that if you knew they wouldn't fit
Old 06-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and your post says "I'll trade"...not "I'd trade"

just didn't see why you'd post that if you knew they wouldn't fit
x2
Old 06-17-2011, 09:08 AM   #20

Quote:
I actually had a set of eagle alloys on my last truck and for some reason the backspace and offset combo made them hit the caliper too so i grinded it down a tiny bit then painted it and they fit fine - my buddy just had to do the same to his with some rims he got from a ford with same lug pattern but would hit the caliper.