Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

***SOLD*** 1999 3.4L V6 Tacoma PreRunner XTra Cab very clean!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
***SOLD*** 1999 3.4L V6 Tacoma PreRunner XTra Cab very clean!

Well, time has come to put my 1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 PreRunner 3.4L V6 up for sale. Wife says I've got too many toys and my little rug rat is getting older now and we need a larger vehicle for trips. Mileage is 70-80% freeway. Routine maintenance has been performed by myself, oil changed every 3-5K miles. I've installed a new set of spark plugs and wires at 120K miles. Tires still have good tread on them. Power steering fluid, brake fluid and coolant have all been flushed less than 10K miles ago and was performed at the dealership. I'm asking $6700USD (firm), which is a pretty good price according to KBB.com, NADA.com and edmunds.com. Truck is rust free and has been in California its whole life. The truck is located in the San Gabriel Valley in SoCal, zip 91803. A list of goodies is listed below.
  • 138,xxx miles (70-80% freeway)
  • Husky floor liners
  • Toyota OEM rear all-weather floor mats
  • 1.5" Cornfed front coil spacers
  • WAAG grille guard
  • Toyota OEM bug/hood deflector
  • 2001 Toyota OEM star pattern aluminum alloy wheels
  • PIAA 520 fog lights with Toyota OEM toggle switch
  • Smittybilt nerf bars
  • deckplate and elbow mod
  • TrueFlow modular intake tube
  • Toyota drop in bed liner
  • tint on driver and passenger side windows
  • sliding rear window
  • JVC stereo cassette player with 12 disc CD changer

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment, I'll amend this thread as needed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for taking a look!

Old 10-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

to the top

Old 10-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
its sooo

unmolested and clean

good luck with the sale

Old 10-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
its sooo

unmolested and clean

good luck with the sale

Thanks, but it's got it's own set of dents and dings, albeit minor, after 9 years of being on the road.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
very clean, nice looking tacoma Humanoid!!! great luck with the sale man....someone will be happy to get that truck!!!

question though....whats going to be your next ride???

Old 10-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
question though....whats going to be your next ride???
Well, we picked up a very clean and pristine 1998 Lexus GS300 that my wife will drive and I will be then taking over her 2005 Honda Pilot, yeah, I'm turning into a soccer dad, but I will be taking the GS out every chance I get!

Old 10-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Well, we picked up a very clean and pristine 1998 Lexus GS300 that my wife will drive and I will be then taking over her 2005 Honda Pilot, yeah, I'm turning into a soccer dad, but I will be taking the GS out every chance I get!
sweet!!! both the lexus and the honda are very nice rides man!! you still gonn hang out on here though, right??

Old 10-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #8
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
sweet!!! both the lexus and the honda are very nice rides man!! you still gonn hang out on here though, right??
Yeah, the inline 6 of the GS is a dream to drive, feels more like a V8 than a 6. The Pilot is as smooth as silk too, much more comfy than my truck, it's driver friendly as well.... but I still will miss my rig though.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Yeah, the inline 6 of the GS is a dream to drive, feels more like a V8 than a 6. The Pilot is as smooth as silk too, much more comfy than my truck, it's driver friendly as well.... but I still will miss my rig though.
yeah, you'll miss it, but you got 2 great rides to make up for it. plus....you still gotta stay around here...........you know alot about tacomas man!!

Old 10-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #10
bite me

^ Thanks, bro, I'll stick around.... what else am I gonna do?

Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #11

Quote:
^ Thanks, bro, I'll stick around.... what else am I gonna do?
haha....nothing else to do..............hang out here and shoot the bull!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Good Luck with the sale!! That's a very nice truck you got there!

Old 10-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale. The undercarriage looks beautiful compared to mine. That truck will make someone very happy.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #14
bite me

Friday nite bumpage

Old 10-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
Saratogian
DefyInertia is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
DefyInertia's Tacoma Gallery
If it were a 5-speed, I'd likely buy it. Good luck with the sale.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #16
bite me

Thanks for the compliments, folks!

Old 11-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #17
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
I know your pain. I too had to sell my beloved. Good luck with the sale.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #18
bite me

Thursday bump

Old 11-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #19
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
That is such a great deal for that truck, if i needed a truck man

Old 11-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #20
Pheigns is on a distinguished road
Army:
Pheigns's Tacoma Gallery
This truck looks amazing! My biggest question is: Have you sold it yet? If not, i'm very interested in it. I'm new to these forums (actually created an account just to inquire about your truck). Anyway, it will be a month or so before i'd be looking to buy a truck but i'm definitely interested in yours if you've still got it for sale.

Closed Thread