Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 Black and gold

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 Black and gold

Asking $8750 OBO Willing to take trades, but looking to get some cash out of the deal. Doesn't hurt to ask, but don't be dumb, or cheap!

Around 7,750 miles or so right now.

Heres my CL info link:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/2447113086.html

I'm willing to ship, if you're willing to pay... Otherwise come pick it up, I'm guessing you have a truck!

Open to trades, like it says, but nothing worth LESS than my asking price, you know? People have been emailing me all kinds of nonsense lol.

Thanks!
Adamo
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 Black and gold-img_0933.jpg  

Old 06-18-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
bump for another fullerton member

cool bike wish i could get one maybe later in life

Old 06-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! hey i think i saw your truck today, coming down malvern by target, or maybe commonwealth, i was leaving autozone... had a bike in my bed, pyrite mica 4 door 4x4... black fender flares and AP bumpers, sliders, 2011 FJ wheels and a lift... you see me? anyway, thanks for the bump!
Adamo

Old 06-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I saw ya lol I didn't know u had bumpers and what not on it looks sick do u go to the 5 twelve market or live behind carls? Cuz I've seen u actually multiple times then

Old 06-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta_taco View Post
Dude maybe its just me, but that add makes no sense.

"About 7,600 miles at the moment, don't ride it too much, but the longer you take to buy it, the more miles will get put on it! haha..."

" I have NEVER been on the bike and NOT heard compliments about it. People that don't like bikes STILL say they love this bike!"

who rides it then?
I'm assuming youre REALLY interested in buying, so I'll help you out...

The bike has about 7600 miles now. I ride it, its owned and registered by me. I dont ride it daily, so the mileage wont go up 1000mi/month as though it was my only vehicle. But if you buy it in 4 months it will have more mileage than it does now. An obvious statement, hence the "haha"

I have never ridden the bike around town and NOT heard compliments while on it in the street, or in the parking lot hopping off the bike. Everyone, even NON bike lovers, love the bike. (Its beautiful, not a "regular" looking street bike, and people notice that.)

I ride it.

Hope that helps!

Will you be picking it up or should I look up some shipping methods?

Adamo

also... ADD: to join something to something else, in order to increase the size, number or whatever of that something...
AD: short for an advertisement

also hope that helps!

sorry for the sarcasm, but you opened a door i love walking through, haha!
stay warm up there my friend!

Old 06-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
bump for reppin the saints haha

Old 06-18-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, they are my fav! almost bought a new one here right after i bought mine, lol.... twins! they are getting cheaper! but ive got over $3500 in stuff on the bike... been thinking of parting it out, and selling the bike for $6750 or so.... more people would be able to afford it...
Adamo

Old 06-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics and a price in your thread please.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Post pics and a price in your thread please.
price posted in the thread! I did post up a pic, just a different pic showing the cut off of the headlight ON my tacoma, thought it to be poetic, or some shit, haha... but the bike pics are in the link too, didnt want to be redundant!

Adamo

Old 06-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
price posted in the thread! I did post up a pic, just a different pic showing the cut off of the headlight ON my tacoma, thought it to be poetic, or some shit, haha... but the bike pics are in the link too, didnt want to be redundant!

Adamo
Pics need to be posted in the thread. Some people cant open links on work computers, and its the forum rules. Post them, or the thread will be deleted.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #11
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pics need to be posted in the thread. Some people cant open links on work computers, and its the forum rules. Post them, or the thread will be deleted.
the one pic isnt enough... got it

Old 06-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #12

Quote:
the one pic isnt enough... got it
Your selling a bike, and you think the headlights are a good pic?

Old 06-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
i think the headlights could actually sell the bike... but thats just my opinion... so im a bad photographer!? haha... if I have a bad pic of the item im selling, you'll close the thread? eesh... its a tough tacoma world out there...

Old 06-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #14

Quote:
i think the headlights could actually sell the bike... but thats just my opinion... so im a bad photographer!? haha... if I have a bad pic of the item im selling, you'll close the thread? eesh... its a tough tacoma world out there...
Not gonna argue about it all night. PM me or another mod when you feel like posting the pics.

Closed Thread