Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

+++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again

Old 06-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
+++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 ; black and gold

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR OPINION ON MY ASKING PRICE IN MY FOR SALE THREAD... I DO CARE WHAT YOU THINK, but not everyone needs to hear it, in my thread. THANK YOU.

Price: $8750 for EVERYTHING that's on the bike now, as well as the stock parts; OBO ;Willing to take trades, but looking to get some cash out of the deal. Doesn't hurt to ask, but don't be dumb, or cheap!

A lot of time and money has been invested in the bike. I realize that mods don't add value to the bike, but they are certainly worth money. I have a LOT of interest for the aftermarket stuff on the bike at the moment, so sooner or later I'll start to part it out, returning it back to stock form, which I will then sell for $7000-$7500, the fair market value for the bike, agreed by many! I just really like the look of the bike, and think it should continue to look that good! haha...

Some of the parts on the bike:
INFINITI FX projectors with amazing light output and cutoff lines; LED turn signals all around; OHLINS steering dampener; SATO rear sets in gold; Full GRAVES exhaust; K&N air filter; POWER COMMANDER; PUIG wind screen; license plate relocated; STOMP GRIP pads on the tank and sides; black and gold ASV levers; SCORPIO two way alarm; some others that Im forgetting!

Around 7,750 miles or so right now.

Heres my CL info link:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/2462918340.html

I'm willing to ship, if you're willing to pay... Otherwise come pick it up, I'm guessing you have a truck!

Open to trades, like it says, but nothing worth LESS than my asking price, you know? People have been emailing me all kinds of nonsense lol.

Thanks!
Adamo
Attached Thumbnails
+++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again-img_0933.jpg   +++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again-img_0738.jpg   +++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again-img_0740.jpg   +++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again-img_0721.jpg  
Old 06-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
That is a badass bike. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the money to get something like that.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! wanna make payments? haha

Adamo
Old 06-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
make a vacation to new orleans and that thing would be gone quick
Old 06-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
why, whats the theft rate like there? haha... jk... shoot man, buy it, ill even help out on the shipping!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
make a vacation to new orleans and that thing would be gone quick
Old 06-18-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
why, whats the theft rate like there? haha... jk... shoot man, buy it, ill even help out on the shipping!
haha nah man just saying its saints colors. And i dont have quite the means to be buying a new bike haha
Old 06-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
haha nah man just saying its saints colors. And i dont have quite the means to be buying a new bike haha
hey ive gotta try right? lol....

yeah maybe i should post it up in your craigslist! haha

Adamo
Old 06-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Sick bike dude, love the colors. Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Sick bike dude, love the colors. Good luck with the sale!
why thank you sir!
Old 06-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #10
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Effin sweet. Always wanted an R6 ever since the 2008 models, ALMOST got the Raven R6 but chose the taco instead.

Good look bud, super nice bike.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Effin sweet. Always wanted an R6 ever since the 2008 models, ALMOST got the Raven R6 but chose the taco instead.

Good look bud, super nice bike.
now you can have both dude! haha... when are you coming to pick your bike up? she misses you...

Adamo
Old 06-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll pick it up when it's free
Old 06-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
it IS free! but the title costs $8749.99 lol... well if you want that. I'll give you a day head start before I call it in stolen, haha

Adamo
Old 06-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #14
Victory is reserved...

Haha
Old 06-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #15
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
trade you my 1998 tacoma prerunner
Old 06-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS!! my dream bike. :sigh: :tearsrunningdownface:
Old 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sick bike!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #18
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys! and mr. vanilla gorilla....i could watch your sig all freaking day... who is that? anyone special? or did you just stumble across the amazingness on google...
ill trade you her for the bike, lol... deal!?

and tacos89! a buddy is in the market for a truck, if youre serious... maybe we could all work something out!

Adamo
Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 AM   #19
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
thanks guys! and mr. vanilla gorilla....i could watch your sig all freaking day... who is that? anyone special? or did you just stumble across the amazingness on google...
ill trade you her for the bike, lol... deal!?

and tacos89! a buddy is in the market for a truck, if youre serious... maybe we could all work something out!

Adamo

haha love the reactions from the sig lol Shay Laren I'll let you use the avatar for the bike lol and a chrome rear bumper
Old 06-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #20
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Tis a nice R6, but as you already know the bike market is in the shitter right now. There is no way in hell you will get anything near $9K. Best of luck you should just keep it and dump during tax season of next year.