Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

3 new tires michelin pilot sports 255/45/zr18

Old 06-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
3 new tires michelin pilot sports 255/45/zr18

now i dont have a xr anymore i dont need these michelin pilot sports anymore. they are brand new michelin pilot sports 255/45/zr18 and still have the stickers on them they i dont want to ship so i would like to sale local maybe someone going to scraping the coast. im wanting 450 for them the cheapest i have seen them online is 235 each so thats alittle over 700 plus shipping so i think this is a good deal will do some sort of trade if need be

Old 07-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
bump i want a stand up paddle boARD
Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #3

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #4

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
bump to offers