Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SELLING: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navi receiver with XM and BT Modules

Old 06-23-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shane
shaneckc's Tacoma Gallery
SELLING: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navi receiver with XM and BT Modules

Pulled this out a few months ago to put the new one in. been hanging on to it, hoping to put it in a friends car or install it as a side job but havent gotten any bites so i just want to get rid of it.

Was in the truck for a couple years, still works great. I always baby'd it and kept it clean, no surface damage. Last decent deck pioneer made.

Includes Ipod cable, navigation disc, instruction manuals, nav antenna, sat antenna, microphone, all cables you need to connect it together with the included XM and Bluetooth modules.

I work at a stereo shop so I'll be happy to throw in whatever dash kit or wiring harness you need for free. (if you have the JBL system, i'll get you the PAC TATO for $50)

The reciever, BT module, and XM Module having been somewhere around ~$1200 brand new (back in its day) I would say that $600 is a pretty generous price.

PM or email me if interested. Will work with you on shipping, can negotiate for local pickup.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
SilveredTaco is on a distinguished road
SilveredTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Bump for the deal. Too bad I do not have the $$$ or I'd pick it up from you. Saving for a new road bike frame.
GODD LUCK
Old 07-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
price and deal updated. bump. free shipping as well.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #4
bump
Old 07-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
Odoyle is on a distinguished road
Odoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Will this work with Pandora either streaming or through the Ipod control?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #7
Yes you can use for Pandora through streaming and through iPod direct.