Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TOYOTA dealership sign

Old 06-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
WASTE MANAGEMENT is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
WASTE MANAGEMENT's Tacoma Gallery
TOYOTA dealership sign

So I got two toytoa signs from a dealership that replaced them with new ones. My wife fliped her lid when she saw them. I have a few projects going on so she was not impressed to say the least. I want to keep one and hang it on the celing with lights behind it.
I'm wondering of someone would be intrested in buying the second one from me, I payed 350 each so thats what I would need to get out of it.
One has the Toyota emblem and one doesn't. The one with the emblem is 25 feet long, the one without is a little over 15 feet long. Both are 5 feet tall, and made from white and red acrylic.

IMG_12395

IMG_12442

IMG_12411
Old 06-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #2

It would be local pick up only I dont think I could ship it.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:40 AM   #3

You could be the only other person in the world to have one....
Old 07-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #4

I'm pretty suprised that no one wants this sign...
Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
You could mount it in the back yard. I'm sure it would give a good amount of light for the kids to play after dark.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #7
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WASTE MANAGEMENT View Post
Maybe they realized before you did why they don't want it?...
Old 07-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WASTE MANAGEMENT View Post

Quote:
The one with the emblem is 25 feet long

Maybe if I had one of these in my backyard I might pick one up...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
X2. That's pretty sweet though. If I had a sweet garage I would want it.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Wait. So its 5ft x 25ft?

So I could hide my truck behind this sign right? WOW. If you think about it. $350 is pretty cheap for that. Must have cost the dealer a few thousand dollars to have that made.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Muahahaha!! this is awesome
Old 07-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #12
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sell it to another TOYOTA Dealership that looks crappy. They can spice up their dealership for cheaPp!
Old 07-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #13
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Sell it to another TOYOTA Dealership that looks crappy. They can spice up their dealership for cheaPp!
now this is a good idea
Old 07-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #14
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
now this is a good idea
x2 lol
Old 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I want one! but no where to put it and the next 350 is going toward college