Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16" steelies with new tires, hub caps/tpms and chrome lugs for sale or trade

Old 06-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
16" steelies with new tires, hub caps/tpms and chrome lugs for sale or trade

SOLD SOLD SOLDso i finally put on my konigs and duratracs so i have no need for these.
i only put a hundred miles on the tires and they are balanced. i will include all 24 chrome lugnuts and hubcaps. the wheels have working tire pressure sensors. would like to try to sell as a package, but may separate if price is right.

how about $230 for tw members

located in upland. pm for more info or my cell #

may trade for bench seat cover, front tube bumper, color matching my front glass or install my headunit, speakers, subs, and amp and they're yours lol

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 06-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #4
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
deliver to western New York ? Thought so. Wore out this same tire so shopping right now.
i can have usps ups or fedex deliver it to new york pm me for more info
Old 07-01-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
tacomabill is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
tacomabill's Tacoma Gallery
steelies

Im interested in your rims and tires. What size tires? I'm looking for stock size I live in upland so pick up no problem.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomabill View Post
Im interested in your rims and tires. What size tires? I'm looking for stock size I live in upland so pick up no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post
as a package, but may separate if price is right.

how about $230 for tw members

located in upland. pm for more info or my cell #

may trade for bench seat cover, front tube bumper, color matching my front glass or install my headunit, speakers, subs, and amp and they're yours lol

]

Whoaa where in upland you two located?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
Whoaa where in upland you two located?
i'm right below the dam. I take it your in Upland as well?
Old 07-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
if you were in SC id color match your front glass AND install your headunit, speakers, subs, and amp
Old 07-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #9
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post
i'm right below the dam. I take it your in Upland as well?
ya i am. im above it. so in the colonies?
Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
ya i am. im above it. so in the colonies?
no, near flowers field.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
if you were in SC id color match your front glass AND install your headunit, speakers, subs, and amp
thanks, got my stereo installed finally just need to mock up the glass and paint it