Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB:884s,rear 1inch block,top plate spacer 3/4inch,rear chrome bumper,silver tailgate

Old 06-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Ratfink is on a distinguished road
Name: zakk
Ratfink's Tacoma Gallery
WTB:884s,rear 1inch block,top plate spacer 3/4inch,rear chrome bumper,silver tailgate

so my freind ran into me and damaged my tailgate badly and put a golf ball size dent in the bumper, fml. im also lookin for some stuff to inhance my suspension lift, i wanna switch to 884s insted of my 885s and want to add an additional 3/4 top plate spacer to the front, and i need a 1 inch rear
blocks the the back. any of this things would help me out greatly. thanks.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Why switch from 885 to 884? Only thing you're doing is lowering the front, the springs have the same spring rate, just the 884s are 10mm shorter
Old 06-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
884s will sag ass and if you want to improve the ride, why on earth would you add more spacers? you know spacers blow right?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
Ratfink's Tacoma Gallery
yea i know what would u suggest i do? i want an ich more of lift and still want a good ride, i just dont want to change my whole setup. as of now i got the toytec best seller with 885s and and a top plate and OME 9000 and in the back i got an add a leaf with billys 1500s. suggestions?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #6
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, leave it alone! The 885s will give 1/2-3/4" more lift than the 884s without spacers!
Old 06-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #7
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Have your friend fix or get you a new bumper
Old 06-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there's no easy solution to add 1in...you could do a spindle lift which would give you 4", not sure if you want to do all that
Old 06-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
Ratfink's Tacoma Gallery
na no spindle lift for me. im thinking bout dakar add a leaf and just some new light racing upper contol arms. it wont make my truck bigger but hopefuly a better ride
ride.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #10

UCAs won't do anything except get you better alignment. what kind of shocks do you have in front?
Old 06-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #13

the rear will be smoother yes. OME rear shocks i hear are a bit softer than 5100s as well