Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 1 AR Teflon Chamber Wheel 16x8

Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 1 AR Teflon Chamber Wheel 16x8

Found!!!

Thanks guys!!
Old 06-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
Have you tried to find a new one yet? I thought the same thing when I was ready to order a spare chamber and all I can say is good luck.
yea bud I have...I just thought i'd post up here 1st just to try and help someone out if they had laying around. Thanks for the bump...I'll give this a couple more days and if no luck then I'll just buy new

Old 06-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I want one too for my spare.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
I was told that the style has been discontinued.....where are you finding them new?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vierzwanzig View Post
I was told that the style has been discontinued.....where are you finding them new?

Just google American Racing Teflon wheel...and click on shopping...there's several venders but the want almost 200 a pop
Old 06-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
200!? i think i paid like 116 each?

these are the same wheels.... right??

EDIT: ohhhh..... i have 15x8. does it make that big of a difference on wheel prices?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #10
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Just google American Racing Teflon wheel...and click on shopping...there's several venders but the want almost 200 a pop

Have you tried to order one from any of those vendors? I called every single one that came up in searches and no one has any and they are discontinued.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #11

Found this...180 a wheel wtf!!??
http://www.elementwheels.com/proddet...p?prod=ar39856
Old 06-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

EDIT: ohhhh..... i have 15x8. does it make that big of a difference on wheel prices?
appearantly
Old 06-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #13

Quote:
Have you tried to order one from any of those vendors? I called every single one that came up in searches and no one has any and they are discontinued.
even the one I just listed??

~sorry I didn't quote all you guys in one post...I'm on my BB
Old 06-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #14
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
even the one I just listed??

~sorry I didn't quote all you guys in one post...I'm on my BB

That link won't open on my BB so I don't know. But I did search and call all over with no luck. I got lucky and found one on ebay from a dealer that was selling one off his display.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #15

Quote:
That link won't open on my BB so I don't know. But I did search and call all over with no luck. I got lucky and found one on ebay from a dealer that was selling one off his display.
Right on dude, I appreciate you calling around! I think I might just go with a FJ Anthracite Wheel instead...
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
since they are probably discontinued... ill sell mine for... 300 ea
Old 06-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
since they are probably discontinued... ill sell mine for... 300 ea
you have 15s you mongaloid!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #18

bump
Old 07-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #19
jeremydp is on a distinguished road
jeremydp's Tacoma Gallery
I HAVE A 17"
Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #20
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
i might get a new set this month
so i might have 4 teflon chambers available
16x8