Notices

05+ Tacoma Rear Chrome Bumper Trade For Painted or Black 1

Old 06-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
Yoda Power!
green98 is on a distinguished road

Name: will
green98's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma Rear Chrome Bumper Trade For Painted or Black 1

I have a chrome rear bumper for the 05+ tacomas that is in great condition, Im looking to trade for a painted or black bumper. Doesnt matter its scratched up or not. I am doing a two tone paint scheme on my truck and I need a paintable rear bumper. If anyone is in the Phoenix area wants to dress up their Taco with a chrome bumper give me a shout. Come on over i will even swith'em out. Thx Will You can email me at willyoder@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
05+ Tacoma Rear Chrome Bumper Trade For Painted or Black 1-bumper-pics-006.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just paint your bumper?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
I will if it comes down to it. But I have painted over chrome before and its a pain in the ###...
Old 06-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Plasti-Dip and then paint over the Plasti-Dip, that way, if you don't like it you can peel it off.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #5
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't find a trade, read through this...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html
Old 06-30-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
Plastidip is an option, but I aready have the paint to paint 1 and wasnt looking to spend anymore $..

That link is good, except all the pictures are expired.. What did they swap it out with?

Thx Guys
Old 06-30-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
The swap in the link was basically for a new black bumper. But the "black" on a new bumper is just a primer coat, still needs a coat or 2 or 3 or 12 of real paint and clear to complete it.

Just passed it on to show that you can buy a new paintable bumper, paint it yourself, then sell your chrome for very few dollars at the end. Still need a couple hundred to get going though, but after the chrome sale, should be close to 0.