Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB OEM coilover top plates

Old 06-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
WTB OEM coilover top plates

I'm looking for the top plates and associated bushings & whatever from an '05 & up 4x4.
I have the OME lift kit and would prefer to assemble the coilovers before installing, so I can just swap them and retain the complete original coilover assemblies that I remove.
Thought I'd try here before visiting the dealer. If you have some in the garage let me know what you'd like for them.
Thanks!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ive got a set of the top plates... (theyre not CO plates for clarification, but ARE OEM)

Youre talking about the top plates with the three bolts sticking upward right? If so, let me know, off my 09 4x4... good shape, no issues. Ive got Icon COs on, dont use these obviously
Old 06-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind... looks like theyre sold! sorry... ill let ya know if theyre up for sale again!

Adamo
Old 06-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
ive got a set of the top plates... (theyre not CO plates for clarification, but ARE OEM)

Youre talking about the top plates with the three bolts sticking upward right? If so, let me know, off my 09 4x4... good shape, no issues. Ive got Icon COs on, dont use these obviously

Are you trying to say the OEM shocks are not coil-overs
Old 06-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
well i guess in that sense, the coil over the shock, yeah, haha... just making sure he wanted the OEM top plates, not some OME plates i guess.... orig. equip. man. and old man emu, lol... I always double tap little issues i guess

theyre sold anyway, haha...
Old 06-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
well i guess in that sense, the coil over the shock, yeah, haha... just making sure he wanted the OEM top plates, not some OME plates i guess.... orig. equip. man. and old man emu, lol... I always double tap little issues i guess

theyre sold anyway, haha...

LOL just making sure