Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

+++ForSale: Thule roof rack; cross bars; feet for OEM rails; basket; parts

Old 06-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow +++ForSale: Thule roof rack; cross bars; feet for OEM rails; basket; parts

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
+++ForSale: Thule roof rack; cross bars; feet for OEM rails; basket; parts-img_0681.jpg   +++ForSale: Thule roof rack; cross bars; feet for OEM rails; basket; parts-img_0683.jpg   +++ForSale: Thule roof rack; cross bars; feet for OEM rails; basket; parts-img_0711.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
People are going to want to see the actual pictures of them so I would start off by doing that if I were you. I might even be interested in the basket if I can see the pics. NM, I see the pics now, haha. Do you know if those feet for the basket will fit the Toyota Tacoma OEM crossbars?
Old 06-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
People are going to want to see the actual pictures of them so I would start off by doing that if I were you. I might even be interested in the basket if I can see the pics. NM, I see the pics now, haha. Do you know if those feet for the basket will fit the Toyota Tacoma OEM crossbars?
yeah, i hit submit a little too quick, haha... sorry

yeah the feet are universal, and will fit flat, oval, wide oval, round, etc. they have good options for each, that wont slip or anything... not super easy to put on, but definitely secure and strong!

Adamo
Old 06-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dam big baller! Adamo, that was a sweet FX. I'd want one in the RED. LOL.

However, its NO truck.

Good Luck
Old 06-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
haha, no, small baller, hence the trade for the truck, haha... nah, paid that car off when I bought it, took a huge it when I sold it, so decided to finance the last 10k of the truck... feel dumb for doing it every month when I make that payment! what are ya gonna do... spent the cash on mods already, haha... oh well... its only cotton, ill make more tomorrow right?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
I like that basket. how noisy is it? how much does the one piece weigh?
Old 07-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post
I like that basket. how noisy is it? how much does the one piece weigh?
no more noisy than any roof rack stuff... it was under 40 lbs IIRC 38 I think...
Old 07-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ttt