Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OME 884 Springs, Rear 5100's, Front Skid Plate

Old 10-14-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OME 884 Springs, Rear 5100's, Front Skid Plate

I would like to buy OME 884 springs, rear Bilstein 5100 shocks, and OEM front skid plate.

If anybody is selling any of the above please PM me.

Thanks!!
~Slim
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Hey slim if your truck is a dbl cab I would go with the 885 springs instead. The 884 start to sag but only slightly. I have the 884. Toytec now reccomends the 885 for the double cabs.

I have the TRD Belstien shocks all the way around.
I am actually an access cab. You wanna sell your 884's?

Would it be a bad idea to buy used 884's off of a double cab that sagged?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #5

Quote:
You hardly notice the sag. I'll keep mine on. I don't see that it would be a problem to get someone's used 884's. Toytec sells just the springs for $169.99, just to let you know what to look for when buying used.
Is $50 shipped for 884's with 20k miles on them off of a double cab a good deal? Will they last awhile? I want to be sure that if I spend the $50 I'm getting some life out of them.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 10-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Seems to be a good deal to me. I have just shy of 10k miles on mine. Considering your truck being lighter, I would think it would look good.
k cool but you don't think that them being from a dbl cab used that long could have made them shot or weak at all?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:47 AM   #8

I am going to pull the trigger on them tomorrow as long as nobody thinks 884's coming off of a Double Cab could hurt the springs in any way. They will be going on my Access cab with 5100's.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That actually sounds like a great deal!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
That actually sounds like a great deal!
That's what I am thinking... even if they have some pretty heavy use on them they still have a lot of life left in them.