Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2005+ Tacoma

Old 10-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
DaSarge is on a distinguished road
DaSarge's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Seat Covers for 2005+ Tacoma

Hey guys,

I got a set of grey Wet Okole seat covers that I had in my 2008 Tacoma for 6 weeks before I sold it. They are in awesome condition. I have them listed on Craigslist for $200 but I'll sell them on here for $160 shipped. See link below for pics. Thanks!

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/829312903.html

Denis
Old 10-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you sold your taco after 6 weeks of owning it. did you now like the truck??
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Is yours a TRD? I want to know if they will fit my modol. 07 TRD 4X4.
Those look to be Non TRD seats.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I looked at the pics after I posted. Thanks though man. I rekin I will just have to break down and buy them from the site.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Yeah I looked at the pics after I posted. Thanks though man. I rekin I will just have to break down and buy them from the site.
Not to take the post OT but you can get a military discount from W.O.
To the OP, good luck with your sale, sorry to hear you sold your taco.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
johnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to behold
johnny12345's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think those will work for an 09 like you have listed on your ad. They changed the seats and now have airbags in the seats and covering with seat covers is apperantyey dangerous.

Products Discussed in this Thread