1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Fabtech 6" inch Stage 1 Lift (Vegas)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by JChase, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Jul 2, 2011 at 4:03 AM
    JChase

JChase [OP] Active Member

Member:
    How much would I get for a brand new in box (BNIB) set of this? Got it as a gift, but my Taco is nowhere near Vegas, so it's not plausible for me to keep it.

2. Jul 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    Jm1hawk

Jm1hawk Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Irvine
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 black
    OME885s MT 17 inch powdercoated rims BHLM 20% tint Alpine headunit Hifonics 1600 W mono amp 2 10" alpine type R subwoofers
    about 150 ill take it? :)

3. Jul 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    JATaco

JATaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    tacoma prerunner
    pics?

4. Jul 2, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    JChase

Member:
    No pics man sorry, but my folks are in Riverside (?) and if you'd like to go by and take a look you can. It's near Silverado Ranch Plaza in the SE.

They're also terrible with electronics so they can't take a picture.

It's BRAND NEW in a wooden crate, so I can post a pic of a wooden crate if you'd like. :)

5. Jul 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM
    JChase

Member:
    My parents are 70 and have trouble sending emails. I'm not in Las Vegas, I'm in Alberta, Canada. I've been a member for 2 years and have bought plenty of stuff off this site. I honestly don't know how it's possible to fuck someone over on this, I can't ship it anywhere since it's like 300 pounds, and a 70 year old probably isn't hauling it to the post office, so it's local deals only anyway.

What do you want to know? It's brand new and never been installed. I'll give you an address and a phone number and you can look for yourself.

6. Jul 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    What's the model # ? How much would you like for it?

7. Jul 3, 2011 at 10:12 AM
    JChase

Member:
    My dad couldn't find the exact model number, but it's for 05+ Tacoma and it's the stage 1 kit. On the crate it apparently says it's the kit will also fit the 4x4 or 2WD. I'm going to call around Vegas tomorrow and see what the going rate locally is and probably knock 15% off of the MSRP. I thought they were somewhere in the ballpark of $1300, but I'm not sure. In Canada they're upwards of $2000 so I can't exactly use those numbers.

8. Jul 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    TidalWave

TidalWave I have a shovel and no one will miss you...

Member:
    First Name:
    Mendy
    Surprise, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DCLB
    4" Maxtrac Spindle lift, 33" BFG A/T, Avid weld on rock sliders and rear bumper, Smoked Projector Headlights, smoked tails and fogs, HID healights and fogs, flowmaster exhaust, Wet Okoles, debadged. Ready to take your milk money.
    Any update on this?

9. Jul 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    JChase

Member:
    What do you need to know?

10. Jul 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM
    TidalWave

TidalWave I have a shovel and no one will miss you...

Member:
    First Name:
    Mendy
    Surprise, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DCLB
    4" Maxtrac Spindle lift, 33" BFG A/T, Avid weld on rock sliders and rear bumper, Smoked Projector Headlights, smoked tails and fogs, HID healights and fogs, flowmaster exhaust, Wet Okoles, debadged. Ready to take your milk money.
    If you still have it, what your wanting for it, etc.

11. Jul 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM
    JChase

Member:
    I still have it, being a feeler thread I was just looking at a price for it, it's all brand new and I'd probably let it go for $1400 OBO. Or partial trades work too.

12. Jul 18, 2011 at 1:41 AM
    Paulywallnutz

Paulywallnutz Active Member

Member:
    Bakersfield Cali.
    Vehicle:
    08 DBL Cab
    6" Pro Comp lift, Billet Grill, JVC AVX-780 head unit, B/U camera with bluetooth and GPS
    JC you still have the lift for sale, I am in So Cal Holler at me will send a PM.

Products Discussed in

To Top