Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights

Old 07-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights

Finished Satoshi grill and am thinking about selling my N-fab light bar with 4 hella 500 light on it because im going to mount lights behind grill. 2 lights are 500s and 2 are 500ff. I think 1 500ff has a crack but still functions normally. N-fab was $165 + shipping new and lights cost me around $55 shipped each pair so $110. Thats $275+. Thinking about $220 obo for the setup (comes with bar, lights x 4, hella covers, wire harnesses, switch and I should still have instructions for the hellas.)
Local pick up please! May ship but I know there are lots of local guys who may want and I worry about shipping lights. I may also except trades. Looking for tires. and looking for black rims. Willing to pay difference if you got something nice you wanna trade worth more.

please see sig pic also for setup

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights-nfab2.jpg   Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights-imag0689.jpg   Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights-imag0692.jpg   Feeler: N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 500 lights-imag0693.jpg  
Old 07-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Would you consider selling just lights?
Hella 500s are everywhere. Check ebay, walmart, or other places for good deals. Most other stores sell them for $69-79 which is a little pricey. I may sell them if I cant find someone who wants the whole setup.

Thanks.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
usnwarrior1 is on a distinguished road
Navy: MA1 (EXW)
Name: Ben
usnwarrior1's Tacoma Gallery
How old is the set up? Are there any scratches or dings in light bar? Looks good from what I see in picture.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #4

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usnwarrior1 View Post
How old is the set up? Are there any scratches or dings in light bar? Looks good from what I see in picture.
Maybe 8 months to a year? There may be a scratch or 2 (bumping wall at my work) I will have to take pics but no dings, looks pretty much new!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I might be interested in the bar and two lights. If youd be willing to do that, how much would you want?
Old 07-04-2011, 01:17 AM   #6

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I might be interested in the bar and two lights. If youd be willing to do that, how much would you want?
Thinking about a price will let you know.

Thanks!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #8
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Sounds good thanks. Btw I'm in socal as well.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #12
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
Finished Satoshi grill and am thinking about selling my N-fab light bar with 4 hella 500 light on it because im going to mount lights behind grill. 2 lights are 500s and 2 are 500ff. I think 1 500 has a crack but still functions normally. N-fab was $165 + shipping new and lights cost me around $55 shipped each pair so $110. Thats $275+. Thinking about $220 obo for the setup (comes with bar, lights x 4, hella covers, wire harnesses, switch and I should still have instructions for the hellas.)
Local pick up please! May ship but I know there are lots of local guys who may want and I worry about shipping lights. I may also except trades. Looking for tires. and looking for black rims. Willing to pay difference if you got something nice you wanna trade worth more.

please see sig pic also for setup

Thanks!
Post some pics of you new set up!
Please..