Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS...aFe Cold Air Intake Sys Stage 2 ProDry S

Old 07-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
bamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bamataco's Tacoma Gallery
FS...aFe Cold Air Intake Sys Stage 2 ProDry S

FS : aFe Cold Air Intake System Stage 2 Model 54-11352 off my '08 Tacoma and was installed last year. Filter is a Pro Dry S Easy to install and comes in original box and paperwork. $200 TYD

http://afepower.com/shop/application...archtype=combo

Old 07-06-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamataco View Post
FS : aFe Cold Air Intake System Stage 2 Model 54-11352 off my '08 Tacoma and was installed last year. Filter is a Pro Dry S Easy to install and comes in original box and paperwork. $200 TYD

http://afepower.com/shop/application...archtype=combo

Why are you selling it?
Old 07-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
good price. i was getting ready to put this exact kit up f/s. ill wait a lil while though.

glws.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
good price. i was getting ready to put this exact kit up f/s. ill wait a lil while though.

glws.

again why are you selling it, I see more and more people selling there AFE Cold Air Intakes...Kinda makes me wonder...
Old 07-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pm'd WhiteWiddow
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
bamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWiddow View Post
again why are you selling it, I see more and more people selling there AFE Cold Air Intakes...Kinda makes me wonder...
Sold the Taco...new Tundra 4x4 CrewMax, it's hugh...
Old 07-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Sold the Taco...new Tundra 4x4 CrewMax, it's hugh...
those new tundras are huge. i swear i can put my tacoma in the cab of my friends crewmax tundra
Old 07-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
those new tundras are huge. i swear i can put my tacoma in the cab of my friends crewmax tundra
so you interested in the aFe...i loved it just wanted to recoup part of my investment...
Old 07-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #10
PM returned
Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #11
Quote:
PM returned
Look...I have only used this site to research and get ideals for my (usta) taco, and yes i've posted two items for sale. If you're interested in buying I'll be happy to talk with you but if you want me to give the aFe away and then bash and name call in a PM then don't bother wasting my or your time...thank you
Old 07-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Your idea of talking with me was "stop wasting my time". If your rude, you will be called out on it. Kept it to PM as not to spread negativity on your thread. This will be your last bump! glws
Old 07-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #13
let's show the whole quote...and my last bump too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Money's tight man, but I've been wanting one of those. Will you take $100?
bamataco: not hardly
Sublime: I can get one brand new for the same price....glws!
bamataco: ok, then that's what you should do...instead of wasting my time...good luck