Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NOT FS

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
NOT FS

I really don't wanna sell this but I have to. My wife just found out two days ago that she got accepted into nursing school which is awesome and we knew about the books and tuition fees...but she had an orientation today and we have to pay almost $400 a month with the first payment due next Friday. The first month tuition fee is the reason for my sale so I must sell ASAP.

It's a kenwood ddx418 DVD touchscreen HU. I have the iPod cable and remote (normally sold separately) and will include the Tacoma dash kit with harness already connected. I've had this a few months and everything works great. It IS nav ready but I have a tomtom so I didn't bother with it. It does have rear camera input and steering wheel control ready (i didn't get this either cuz the radio is in arms reach lol)

$420 shipped to lower 48

Old 07-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
pics or bye bye u been around long enough to know this.
p.s. congrats to your wife..my daughter has not been able to get into a nursing school. it sucks. 4 yrs at San Diego state and cant get into the program they offer, now shes looking to go out of state.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
pics or bye bye u been around long enough to know this.
p.s. congrats to your wife..my daughter has not been able to get into a nursing school. it sucks. 4 yrs at San Diego state and cant get into the program they offer, now shes looking to go out of state.
Pics added in OP.

Thanks man. Yeah she has been waiting for two years and finally got accepted now more bills are about to pile on...but at least it's for a good cause.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
If i didnt just get a DNX5140 i would be interested in yours GLWS

Old 07-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #5

Things worked out in our favor so please close thread. Thanks.

Closed Thread