Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC

Old 10-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
elendil is on a distinguished road
elendil's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to elendil
2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC

I have a almost brand new engine for sale and I'm not really sure on how to go about selling it.

I collected it from a friend who works in the industry thinking it would be a good thing to have than I saw another friends 82' Toyota start up without a problem after 2 years of sitting around and realized I probably won't ever need it.

Anyone have an idea what it would be worth or what to do with it?
Attached Thumbnails
2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC-img_1166.jpg   2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC-img_1167.jpg   2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC-img_1169.jpg   2006 Tacoma V6 Engine for Sale Vancouver, BC-img_1170.jpg  
Old 10-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'd supercharge it and throw it in a Sandrail or build a trail rig from a old yota that needs more power. those are probably the best use i can come up with..... if you dont really wanna sell it at least. if you want to sell it, clean it up visually and throw it on ebay.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #3
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist

If you want to sell it. Put it on Craigslist for free.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it..

Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Price?

My friend just drove through a "puddle" that i refer to as the Abyss of Humboldt county and sucked about a gallon of water into his engine and launched it. Even with a 6 inch fab tech he couldn't cross that river but he took it as a challenge and is now in need of what you got. What are you looking for as far as price? Very interested so hit me up ASAP and hopefully we can crate this up!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
elendil is on a distinguished road
elendil's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to elendil
If I want to sell it, give it away?.....huh
Old 10-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
If you want to sell it. Put it on Craigslist for free.
^^^^are you referring to this? ^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by elendil View Post
If I want to sell it, give it away?.....huh
what he meant was that it is free to post something on craigslist