Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Limited Edition Mesh for Sale!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Limited Edition Mesh for Sale!

So I went to my supplier this afternoon to essentially go ballistic over his inability to get my order correct... I've been waiting on my M0 mesh forever...
While there I happened to find one sheet of the mesh style below & liked it so much I bought it!

In keeping with my theme I'm calling this Mx Mesh...

Here is a picture of a satoshi grill piece:

He does not have any more of this & does not anticipate getting any so therefore I'm calling this "limited edition" because I honestly don't think I'll be able to get any more.

It is Aluminum and is .040 thick. This is a bit thinner than my normal Satoshi Mesh but after I put a bend at the top & bottom and shaped it, it felt good and solid.

I have enough to make 8 grills. - $45 + Shipping

I can also provide triangle pieces at $5 per pair.

Instructions on ordering:

1. PM me your full name & shipping address.

2. I'll quote the shipping cost & provide a total. I am able to ship immediately so I'll include my Paypal address at that time.

3.Once I receive Payment your mesh will ship via USPS Parcel Post.

Thanks!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That is sharp
Old 07-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 07-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
What makes this mesh "Limited Edition"?
Old 07-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Did you read?
Old 07-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: US Navy Seabees
Name: RJ
R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Read...?
Old 07-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Read...?

Yes of course I read the thread. I'm sorry lol but it's just mesh and I know for a fact you can get this style from customcargrilles. You guys are acting like it's made out of a rare Iridium metal from a meteorite...

Old 07-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #10
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes of course I read the thread. I'm sorry lol but it's just mesh and I know for a fact you can get this style from customcargrilles. You guys are acting like it's made out of a rare Iridium metal from a meteorite...

Yes you can get it from them, but not made to fit...
Or in a Homeroshi...