Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lock Ring for retrofit headlights.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Lock Ring for retrofit headlights.

Does anyone have a picture or a spare lock ring for there retrofitted headlights... I will need a picture of it prior to buying it because mine are not from TRS but they may be the same lock ring... let me know thanks. It's the one that holds the projector in the housing... I'm sure for you guys that have done a retrofit know what i'm talking about.

I NEED one of these...

Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What's for sale?
Old 07-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
nothing is for sale... Just wanted...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
your best bet would be to hit up theretrofitsource

they've got great customer service and most likely will be able to help your problem
Old 07-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
yeah seems like it but I didn't get my kit from TRS which is why i'm asking..
Old 07-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #7
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming you have an LS kit? By the looks of it the lock ring looks pretty similar to the one on my TRS kit. Worth a try
Old 07-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #8
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
yep... LS kit is what I have.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #9
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
yep call mat at trs and check to see if the retaining ring from the mini projector will fit your set up. or just wing it and give it a shot the rings are only a few bucks.

what brand projector do you have? also where did you buy them that you can't call them and just get another ring? trs is great matt and nate are both really nice and have a lot of knowledge and quality products.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:24 AM   #10
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
LS has probably the worst customer service ever.... lol... so I gave up on them.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #11
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
do you have the G3 projectors? i have the same problem. when to adjust the drivers side and next thing i knew it was in pieces. pretty crappy design cause apparently this happens a lot. did you ever find a someone who sells replacements?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't man... It sucks but you have to buy another set or make your own... I just make my own... Go to the plumbing section and find something that will work... that's what I did... I had to use a dremel to thin out a piece of plumbing pipe...
Old 12-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
dude i cant stop staring at your sig
Old 12-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
I didn't man... It sucks but you have to buy another set or make your own... I just make my own... Go to the plumbing section and find something that will work... that's what I did... I had to use a dremel to thin out a piece of plumbing pipe...
damn. i wonder why there wouldn't be some place that sells these? i mean like i said they are very flimsy. luckily i just talked to the guy and he just overnighted it to me (on my dime of course). i am really happy that he had a spare.