Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 16" Wheels for 2006 4x4

Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 16" Wheels for 2006 4x4

Never Mind......I just refinished my existing wheels with some elbow grease, steel wool, water, and some more elbow grease....and wax!
Check out BEFORE AND AFTER

AFTER (in case you couldn't tell)
Old 07-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking for aftermarket rims, sorry for the confusion to those who have PM'd me.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #3

ttt
Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
any particular brand or model?
Old 07-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
any particular brand or model?
No particular brand or model.....however, I like this style or anything somewhat close to it. I want to keep 16x8 so I can use current tires (unless it's a deal I can't pass up!)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...13&tx=88&ty=63
Old 07-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #6

See pics in OP...... i'm always willing to trade up for some aftermarket wheels though.