Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota OEM Bed (Cargo) Net

Old 07-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota OEM Bed (Cargo) Net

SOLD!

For sale is an OEM Toyota cargo bed net for short beds - part # PT347-35051. Had this on my double cab short bed and it's awesome for holding loose/large things in the bed. This attaches to the bed cleats and d-rings with adjustable straps and strong clips. Used only once before I got a tri-fold tonneau cover so it's in awesome condition - no stretching, etc. Thought about holding onto it but I'm not really using it much now and figured somebody else could. Looking for $60 OBO Shipped or $50 local pickup (Houston, TX). Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Toyota OEM Bed (Cargo) Net-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310430113.418082.jpg   FS:  Toyota OEM Bed (Cargo) Net-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310430149.060774.jpg  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Quote:
Originally Posted by razortaco View Post
For sale is an OEM Toyota cargo bed net for short beds - part # PT347-35051. Had this on my double cab short bed and it's awesome for holding loose/large things in the bed. This attaches to the bed cleats and d-rings with adjustable straps and strong clips. Used only once before I got a tri-fold tonneau cover so it's in awesome condition - no stretching, etc. Thought about holding onto it but I'm not really using it much now and figured somebody else could. Looking for $60 OBO Shipped or $50 local pickup (Houston, TX). Thanks!
Shit $50 in houson.. I wish uda posted this b4 I paid my bills!!!!!! ugh! Where in Houston?
Old 07-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
I work in Sugar Land but can meet in the Galleria/Southwest area of town as well. C'mon man...you know you want to buy this!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by razortaco View Post
I work in Sugar Land but can meet in the Galleria/Southwest area of town as well. C'mon man...you know you want to buy this!
then you pass by me every day and im leaving for out of town tomorrow at noon... FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

West airport and murphy... Shit!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 07-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Houston in a few weeks, if you haven't sold it by then I'll hollar at you. I have a net but it's not as nice as this one.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
Thanks for the interest guys. I've responded to all PMs.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
pm sent
Old 07-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
SOLD! Thanks buyer and thanks everyone for the interest.