1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab 3.4L 4x4 in New Mexico

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by david7268, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 11, 2011 at 8:05 PM
    david7268

david7268 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB 4x4 TRDSport
    NONE.....yet!
    Selling my 2004 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L SR5 TRD 4x4. Silver, Manual Transmission. 102,xxx miles. NO RUST. This truck has been in the desert it's whole life. The first buyer was out of AZ. I have performed a few mods on it to include the DRL Mod, Deck Plate Mod, Grey Wire Mod. I have also installed a Scion radio (had to cut a little on the bezel), and a Sirius Stiletto 2. I also added the wheels you see in the pictures.

THIS TRUCK IS CLEAN!!!

I have owned this truck since 57K miles. When I purchased it, it had a spacer lift up front. I have replaced the spacers with eibach springs on Bili 5100s, and added Camburg Uniball UCA's. I also replaced the power steering pump and the fluid in the system. A set of urethane steering rack bushings was also installed. The truck aligns right up, and drives like a dream. All fluids in the drivetrain are synthetics to include the transmission, transfer case, and both differentials.

I will also include some items that I purchased recently but were never installed. A COMPLETE timing belt kit, valve cover gaskets(doesn't need them don't know why I bought them), Old Man Emu rear leaf springs, Bilstein 5125 for the rear, and a brand new spare tire that matches the ones on the truck. NOT SELLING ANY OF THIS SEPARATELY. IT ALL GOES WITH THE TRUCK.

Asking 14K OBO...Bring REASONABLE offers, no trades.....NO LOW BALLERS!!! I'm not desperate to get rid of it. I am looking to replace this with a Honda Civic Si.

Please check out the photos in the link below. I will also be listing on Craigslist and Autotrader. Thanks for looking.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/home/david7268

2. Jul 12, 2011 at 1:44 PM
    Taylor1993

Taylor1993 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    sold my Tacoma, need to buy a 1st gen now =]
    You posted on my add, Your out of my range but are more then happy to drop down to 8000 and I'll low ball you towards your civic. Just kidding. Good luck though man.

3. Jul 12, 2011 at 1:44 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    PM a moderator when you have pics to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top