Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

$21 shipped XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Vehicle Backup Camera-Night vision

Old 07-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
$21 shipped XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Vehicle Backup Camera-Night vision

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
 shipped XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Vehicle Backup Camera-Night vision-backup-camera.jpg    shipped XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Vehicle Backup Camera-Night vision-img00119.jpg  
Old 07-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
can u confirm wide angle view? amazon has 140 degree view. does it come with instructions and all wiring?
Old 07-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I will check the angle view when I get home.. i forgot to post this pic with the wiring.
Attached Thumbnails
 shipped XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Vehicle Backup Camera-Night vision-img00119.jpg  
Old 07-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey. I have the pioneer avic d3 head unit.. Can I install this to that head unit?? If I can I will pay today
Old 07-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #5

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
can u confirm wide angle view? amazon has 140 degree view. does it come with instructions and all wiring?

Horizontal angle 170 degrees..

Sorry guys I don't know whats compatible with what or what needs to be done to connect to specific units.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
will this fit in the stock spot in the tail gate?
Old 07-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing its just like my camera and the yellow plug is the video input to the stereo and the red plug is the power which can be wired into the drivers side reverse taillight so when you go into reverse the camera comes on.

Where I mounted my camera - If you tow a lot you may want your camera lower or angled down. I can see everything behind me but I dont use the camera much because I still prefer the old look for objects around method but it does help if your sight is blocked by something.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...up-camera.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ml#post2503245
Old 07-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
how many of these do you have?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #9

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Just have one!
Old 07-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #10

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #11
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I was interested then I read the reviews. arent so good. why u selling?
Old 07-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #12

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Don't drive the truck as much anymore and dont have the time to install.. for the price you cant go wrong with this cam which is why i bought it
Old 07-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #13

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #14

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD