Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Brand New TC UCAs, Wheel Spacers, OEM fogs, and PIAA fogs

Old 07-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS Brand New TC UCAs, Wheel Spacers, OEM fogs, and PIAA fogs

I need the money for college so I am selling some new Total Chaos UCAs, which I purchased from Down South. My loss is your gain. The wheel spacers are from All-Pro and they are 1.25" and brand new still in the wrapper. Also, my stock fog lights, which are obviously used, along with 2 6" PIAA 540 yellow beams (fog lights), and 2 6" PIAA 540 white beam (driving lights). I only have one toggle switch and set of wires for them (brand new), but I am pretty sure you can pick up another set from PIAA for not that cheap.

Total Chaos UCAs- SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!! All Pro Wheel Spacers- All 4 $100 to your door

SOLD!!! OEM Fogs (I really don't know what they go for) $75 to your door

PIAAs- $140/pair or $260 for all 4. Yellow fogs are SOLD!!!

Please feel free to ask me anything about them. If anyone is interested, I can get you some better pics. PM me for any questions. Help out a poor college student! lol Thanks fellas. Oh, and I do work A LOT, but I am on here at least every night, so be patient if you PM me during the day.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the spacers! Pm'd
Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wheel Spacers are sold. Thanks Joben! Everything else is still available.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Negotiable on the UCA's?
Old 07-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Negotiable on the UCA's?
PM me
Old 07-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Done! Let me know
Old 07-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #8

evening bump. PM me offers.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do you, or anyone else reading this, know if you can buy just the mounting kit for the 540's to mount them in the factory fog light location?
Old 07-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #10
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Are you ready to sell me those uppers yet
Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Can you pm me your best offer shipped to 92672 for the upper arms.
Thanks,
Brent
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #13
TomXmyGunnz is on a distinguished road
TomXmyGunnz's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent yesterday for the UCAs...Are they still available?? Please let me know!!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:49 AM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM's on the Fogs

EDIT: Fogs are mine
Old 07-31-2011, 09:05 AM   #15

sorry everybody. I have updated what is sold. The only thing I have is a pair of PIAAs 540 driving lights with brand new light switch and all the necessary wires.