Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 12" fox shocks and 8.4 ARB locker

Old 07-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 12" fox shocks and 8.4 ARB locker

I am looking for a set of used Fox 12" shock with remote resis as well as a used ARB air locker for the 8.4 carrier. I would like all parts to be in good working order. If anyone has these up for grabs drop me a line.

Thanks
Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #2
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I believe I saw a set of Fox 12" RR shocks on ttora this morning...
Old 07-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
heres some badass sway away shocks..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...12-stroke.html

think about it
Old 07-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #4
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
I am looking for a set of used Fox 12" shock with remote resis as well as a used ARB air locker for the 8.4 carrier. I would like all parts to be in good working order. If anyone has these up for grabs drop me a line.

Thanks
well damn..... i don't think i'll be following you on the trails after you finish this one

bump!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
well damn..... i don't think i'll be following you on the trails after you finish this one

bump!
Ah you can just hop in after this one is done
Old 07-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
heres some badass sway away shocks..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...12-stroke.html

think about it
Yeah i seen them just a little too steep for my wallet
Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
oh dang all right. he just bought them literally 2 or 3 days ago and they are too long for him.. whats your price range?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
oh dang all right. he just bought them literally 2 or 3 days ago and they are too long for him.. whats your price range?
Really dont want to go above 350.00 i have the same problem practically new 7100 billys but they are too short
Old 07-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
2.0 12" fox w/ resi
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/143323.htm

2.0 12" triple bypass
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/142894.htm

2.0 12" fox w/ resi
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=36221

12" FOA w/ resi
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=36113

SAW 2.25 12" piggyback
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=35885
Old 07-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of 2.0 14" fox remote resi shocks in good condition I will sell you for 300 plus shipping..

Text me if you want them..661-805-6719
Old 07-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller421 View Post
I have a pair of 2.0 14" fox remote resi shocks in good condition I will sell you for 300 plus shipping..

Text me if you want them..661-805-6719
14s are way too long for my build i would run into major issues. Thanks for looking out though.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
bump
have you tried any of the links i posted for you?

you're going to have a hard time finding the shocks you want on this site
Old 07-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
have you tried any of the links i posted for you?

you're going to have a hard time finding the shocks you want on this site
Yes i did the ones that i was interested in were gone already and the others were too steep in price. I kept that web site on hand and I am going to check it periodically. Thanks again
Old 07-14-2011, 07:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Yes i did the ones that i was interested in were gone already and the others were too steep in price. I kept that web site on hand and I am going to check it periodically. Thanks again
darn... shocks usually go pretty quick, but there are always people selling them on both those sites: dez rangers and race dez. check often

good luck on your search!