Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB-Headlight pieces

Old 07-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTB-Headlight pieces

Anybody mess up on BHLM or any other type of mod......if so, I would like to buy your headlight pieces you have laying around.

Looking for the DTRL lens, corner reflectors, bowls, surrounds, rubber gaskets, rear housing. If they are in good condition with no broken tabs (reflectors, lens, rear housing). Let me know. I need to source some DTRL lens for sure for one of my projects.

Thanks.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set that I bought from another member that he did a bhlm on but they leak. If your interested
Old 07-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How much do you want for them? PM me price. Any chance I could get a close up pic of your truck with the Hood Scoop. I'm going to get one, just not sure if I want a color matched (Indigo Ink) or Black Scoop.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, just thinking about that I just threw away a pair of OEM headlights. I would have just given them to you. heh :-/
Old 07-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
MReedTRD10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MReedTRD10's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 2010 headlights and another set of ebay halo led pieces
Old 07-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Damn, just thinking about that I just threw away a pair of OEM headlights. I would have just given them to you. heh :-/
Why would you just throw them away!!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Why would you just throw them away!!
They were off my '06. I attempted the bhlm. In the end, one of them fogged up and a tab where the bulb mounts to broke and 2 tabs broke on the other. I thought they were pretty much worthless. Had them sitting in my garage for months and finally just tossed them.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #11
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
I have the rubber pieces that go behind the housing, from an OEM set of lights
Old 07-25-2011, 01:17 AM   #13

Still need some pieces

Bump, still need some pieces........inner surrounds headlight lens, etc. Let me know what you got.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:31 AM   #14
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Got the parts boxed up this weekend. Will ship out today.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #16

Still need some Headlight Pieces

Still need some headlight pieces looking for bowls, DTRL lens, corner reflectors, inner surround. This is a long shot but even the outter clear lens if they are not that bad.

Thanks.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #17
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
I have a pair L/R, the outside lenses and dtrl are torched, but the bowl and inner is good. $20 plus shipping. let me know.