Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hella 500ff Pair with everything

Old 07-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500ff Pair with everything

Here is a set of Hella 500FF, driving style lights. I had them on the truck for 1 whole month (~300 miles) and turned them on for 1 whole hour one night. I have since changed to 700FF's. When I got the 700's, I merely did plug-n-play, utilizing all existing wiring/hardware from the 500's. So, in this deal your getting ever-so-slightly used 500's plus brand new hardware, wiring, and will include instructions (tho there worthless, google hella 500 install and you'll be way better off). Anywho, my price is $40 not including paypal fees or shipping.

Thanks, Please note I am pretty busy with work right now so if I dont get back to you, be patient.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
These won't last long!

BUMP!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
where is the land of enchantment?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #7
Because I can
JoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to beholdJoeRags27 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joe
JoeRags27's Tacoma Gallery
PM SENT! 3RD IS THE ONE WITH THE HAIRY CHEST!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 07:06 AM   #8
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tombiosis 1st in line
99nmtaco 2nd
My Mistress 3rd
JoeRags27 4th

Will keep evryone updated
Old 07-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #10

Pending sale...
Old 07-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #11

SOLD