Notices

WTT: Silver non-scooped hood for Scooped hood

Old 10-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
WTT: Silver non-scooped hood for Scooped hood

Im looking to trade my non-scooped Sliver Streak hood for a Scooped silver Streak hood.

It has 2 small chips at the edge where it meets the grill. Other than that it is flawless.

Im in LA and OC

Thanks
Old 10-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
im sure somone will bite shortly. but if not, i have the hood you want. not for trade but for sale. perfect condition. but im in florida
Old 10-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
Banned
YCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
YCPaul530's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
im sure somone will bite shortly. but if not, i have the hood you want. not for trade but for sale. perfect condition. but im in florida

I hope your right, I have silver streak non-scoop hood in NorCal that I want to trade for a scooped Silver hood too. good luck to us...
Old 10-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
oops i read wrong nevermind
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
bumpity