LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2011 Chrome Rear Bumper & Grill

Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow FS: 2011 Chrome Rear Bumper & Grill (SOLD)

SOLD!

I am currently selling a 2011 Chrome Rear Bumper and Grill that have less than 1200 miles on them. I am selling because I color matched new versions of these items and put them on my truck.

--Rear Bumper has been in a very small collision that left [/I]NO damage. It has also been stripped of the "step up" rubber top and step, as well as the license plate lights. Other than that, it is is perfect condition. (No hardware)

--Grill has no damage and is in perfect condition (minus a few bugs on the surround). Middle Toyota emblem is Plasti-Dipped Black but the Plasti-Dip has been torn off on a penny sized area. (NO damage to original emblem) (Not shown in picture) (No hardware)

PAYMENT/SHIPPING

Paypal and local pickup are acceptable but be warned that shipping will be quite a large amount for the bumper for anyone who has to ship.

(Prices removed after sale)
[/COLOR]
BUMPER: SOLD

GRILL: SOLD

Old 07-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in grille. Not sure if I want a colormatched one or not.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grille is already sold, sorry.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to have that bumper, but shipping would kill me.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
Student / Vol. FF

Yes, shipping will be quite a bitch for anyone who wants it. Sorry