Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock lug nuts from a 2011 Tacoma

Old 07-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock lug nuts from a 2011 Tacoma

Just a shot in the dark. I have the stock lug nuts from my 2011, I put about 1500 miles on them. $30 shipped OBO.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Just a shot in the dark. I have the stock lug nuts from my 2011, I put about 1500 miles on them. $30 shipped OBO.

Free bump and some info for ya we sold my wifes stock wheels and tires to my Grandpa but didnt think about the lugs he got back home (different state) and decided to put the wheels on and they charged him $8.50 per lug so someone would be getting a sweet deal here.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New price: $204. Shipped.

But seriously, did they really charge him $200 for lug nuts?? And did he pay that?
Old 07-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
New price: $204. Shipped.

But seriously, did they really charge him $200 for lug nuts?? And did he pay that?
Well they were more than that by the time taxes were added but yea he just payed over 200 bucks for lugs I wish he would have called me first and I would have sent him my stock ones for free heck I got em off of 2 trucks
Old 07-24-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
rsprout is on a distinguished road
rsprout's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 08-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
mreisert is on a distinguished road
mreisert's Tacoma Gallery
Are the lug nuts off sport alloy rims?
Old 08-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
I'll take them. Give me a call 619-964-6731.

I'll take them. Give me a call:
Martin 619-964-6731.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreisert View Post
Are the lug nuts off sport alloy rims?
They will work for sport rims.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
Thanks. I havel lug nuts for steel wheels on there now and was told it will cause damage to the wheel.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreisert View Post
Thanks. I havel lug nuts for steel wheels on there now and was told it will cause damage to the wheel.
I think I was the one that told you that lol.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #11

Sorry, been lazy. Lugs are sold