Notices

1995 BMW 325i in Hawaii

Old 07-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
1995 BMW 325i in Hawaii

For sale: 1995 BMW 325i... Minor Front end damage... Should buff out...

JUST KIDDING.... That is my dads old 1993... Mine is not wrecked... in fact... it's my DD right now.

It is a 5-Speed. It's a good little car, great as a project, island car or a DD.

Asking $3250 OBO (will make a better deal for TW members)

Selling to fund the repairs to the FZJ80 and purchase a new project.

-Arctic Grey Metallic
-Black Leather Interior
-Cold A/C
-Starts/Runs/Drives
-Brand New Safety/Registration
-121XXX miles
-Aftermarket Stereo with remote

-Includes extra parts (depending on selling price)
--2 Sets of wheels (4 wheels per set-Both 16 inch)
--1 full set of good tires (4-fit's either wheels)
--Spoiler

Some extra parts are going with the car regardless of selling price
--Extra headliner
--Sunroof
--Misc Interior pieces
--Front bumper
--Nose panel

***Salvage Title due to minor accident (repaired)***
Interior could use some attention but does not affect the performance of the car
Sunroof currently does not work and is red but I have the original.
Front Bumper/Nose panel are black
Missing fog lights (I have 1)

If this sounds like a car you would want please reply by PM or text (214) 274-6621 (Matthew)
(I work nights, so texts are easy, I can reply when I wake up around 3-4PM)

I may also consider trades+cash for an older BMW (3 series, 6 series, 8 series, 5 series) or something interesting. If you think you may have something I would want feel free to make an offer.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:02 AM   #2
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA! GLWS. Funny, I work for Davita. Didn't know we had places in HI until I saw the van back there.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Sunroof is red? *peers deeply into screen* Where's the sunroof? Do you have any more pics? Would like to see interior please.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
HAHA! GLWS. Funny, I work for Davita. Didn't know we had places in HI until I saw the van back there.
The first picture was taken in Dallas TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Sunroof is red? *peers deeply into screen* Where's the sunroof? Do you have any more pics? Would like to see interior please.
I'll try to get more pictures when the sun is up, the original sunroof had a little plastic piece break, So I have a red one in there right now, I'm still working on it.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
But I still don't see a sunroof on that roof.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:37 AM   #6

It's there, just not the best angle to see it at.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump for a reliable car. My buddy's got 302xxx on his 93 and it can still pace 100 with ease.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:31 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Bump for a reliable car. My buddy's got 302xxx on his 93 and it can still pace 100 with ease.
tyvm, these are great cars but I want to sell it so I can buy and E30... and I'm considering selling my FJ80 so I can buy an older Taco or a 1st Gen 4Runner.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:23 AM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Get an e30. My buddy Had an e30 and was going to drop an s50 into. He sold the car and now has a nice motor sitting around.