Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand new 3.4 TRD Supercharger, 2.2" pulley, wideband, boost gauge

Old 07-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
baja_beetle is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
baja_beetle's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new 3.4 TRD Supercharger, 2.2" pulley, wideband, boost gauge

Hey I have a brand new 0 mile 2nd gen TRD Supercharger that I haven't even bolted on or anything. In shipping one of the stock bolt mounts was broken off and I had it welded and repaired professionally. It was just the mount and its all good now. I really don't want to sell this just construction is down and haven't worked in a while. I threw away the box as it was damaged but I have the instructions all hardware still in the baggies, the original brand new belt, 2 new intake gaskets, brand new urd 2.2" pulley, brand new AEM wideband, and a TRD boost gauge that isn't perfect (look closely at the bezel in the photo) with a pillar mount.
Right now I am going to try to sell locally around Olympia, Washington as I have no faith in UPS anymore and I'm not splitting it up as I don't really have to sell and if it doesn't sell I will be buying the fuel mods to install this on my 4runner.

Asking $2800 obo shipped for the whole lot. New supercharger, 2 new intake gaskets, AEM wideband, trd boost gauge, urd 2.2" pulley. If you have been pricing these out you know this is a good deal for all this new stuff.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Not too bad of a deal. Hopefully you end up being able to keep it and install it. If not glws.

By chance if you decide to break it up, I'm interested in the 2.2.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Ill see if my cousing lives close by, if so Ill PM you.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
Thanks for the bumps guys I really don't want to sell but the money would be nice now. I really don't want to have to take money out of a line of credit to pay rent. haha. At least I would pay it back fast after starting work again but still I hate debt.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to part out a few things, I would be interested in the wideband and boost gauge. Thanks.

Brendon
Old 07-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
if i had the cash i would be all over this
Old 07-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
I can't believe nobody has stepped up on this deal.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
if i didnt have to replace my whole suspention...i would totally pay for this
Yeah I blew my elocker to pieces so I figured it would be a good time to regear to 4.56's or I wouldn't be selling this. My boss just had to figure it would be a good time for a vacation after my regear.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
Come on somebody buy this thing. I don't want to do it but I don't know when my boss will be ready to go back to work. I guess he is working on adopting a kid or something. Who has the money? I might be willing to go a couple dollars cheaper but not much at all, you all already know this is a good deal.

$2800 for everything or $2600 for just the supercharger including shipping. I will not sell anything separate until the supercharger is sold.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #14
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
sure wish blackdawg would buy this supercharger so i can buy the wideband a/f and trd boost gauge.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #15
Haha I bet you are... Man I want to throw the wideband on my truck now to see if I can figure out why its running like it is. Its so weird. If I start if from cold and let it get all the way warm it hits a flat spot in the rpm range somewhere around 3800 rpm or so(I'm guessing) and it just doesn't accelerate much after that but I shut the truck off and go grab a bite to eat then start it back up and then it pulls hard without any flat spot and pulls hard all the way to redline. Not sure what would cause that or what all the variables are as to when it has a flat spot and not as I haven't been driving it lately but it's just weird. I won't bother with putting the wideband on it if I'm not supercharging it though haha can't be worth it.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:08 AM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just the SC?
Old 07-29-2011, 01:10 AM   #17
$2500 for just the supercharger if I don't have to ship it.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:12 AM   #18
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The SC is new?? I don't have that kind of money... Well, actually i do, but I could get a used SC kit for half that price...

EDIT: Used as in not many miles on the SC kit.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 AM   #19
Yeah brand new never even mounted 0 miles and all. Have the factory belt all the hardware still in baggies, a couple new intake gaskets to go with it, instructions and everything. How many miles are on the supercharger for half the price? And whats the cost of rebuilding them? Haha I looked into buying a used one and I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Can't quite remember how many miles they are good for maybe about 150,000 or so (correct me if I'm wrong anybody) and then I think I remember to get it rebuilt it was like $1000. I for one think that a new supercharger is the way to go. 0 miles no surprises is how I like things.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #20
dagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud of

dagul's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of the damage and the repair job?