Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

still need a hood in PA

Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
DRzHOLT is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
DRzHOLT's Tacoma Gallery
still need a hood in PA

hey guys i would really like to find an oem hood for my 2007 taco. 2005 to 2011 will work , silver would be great. mine is no scoop and has hail damage. let me know if anybodys got something. thanks
Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I have a white hood in my garage without hood scoop. I am in Hampton, VA, let me know if you are intested...
Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmanWOLFpack View Post
I have a white hood in my garage without hood scoop. I am in Hampton, VA, let me know if you are intested...
Love the license plate! If you're gonna be one. Be a big red one! I was in 1ID when it was reflagged in Germany back in '96.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:51 AM   #4
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious6 View Post
Love the license plate! If you're gonna be one. Be a big red one! I was in 1ID when it was reflagged in Germany back in '96.

Nice...I was there at Fort Riley from 03-06...went to Iraq with them in 03-04...
Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
Try Pam's Auto! They have a silver hood for $174 + shipping.
http://www.pamsauto.com/p-608749-hoo...-wo-scoop.aspx
I have bought from them before and they are fair about costs. If it cost a lot to ship then ask them to drop the price. They have done this before for me. Hope this helps, Rich
Old 07-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #6
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
Check CL seen one in sellersville a week or so ago (phila section)
Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #7
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosnut View Post
Check CL seen one in sellersville a week or so ago (phila section)
You mean this one?
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2497620888.html
It's not silver like he is looking for, but is a nice looking hood. Painting it would cost a lot.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
Navy:
Here's a white one.
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2474803969.html