Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Blitz military style metal gas cans $25

Old 07-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steveonthebeach's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Blitz military style metal gas cans $25

Hey guys, I have four red jerry cans I used for fueling up my waverunner.. Trying to get rid of them for $25 bucks each... Local pick up in So. Cal. Sorry cant ship.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Blitz military style metal gas cans -gas2.jpg   FS: Blitz military style metal gas cans -gas.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
toytruck is on a distinguished road
toytruck's Tacoma Gallery
5gal capacity I'm assuming? Do you have the nozzles/spout?
Old 07-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
interesting...
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
$25 bucks a pop thats a good as deal GLWS if these were in FL they would be gone.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #6
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytruck View Post
5gal capacity I'm assuming? Do you have the nozzles/spout?
Yes.. they are 5Gal... I only have one nozzle.. I think they have them at harbor frieght for pretty cheap..
Old 02-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
Igorot

*sold*
Old 02-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
Igorot

Ya brah, all sold.. I actually picked them up from harbor freight a few years back, they were about $55 each
Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks if I were closer in saw them earlier I would've taken them all I've been looking for these for a while now 4 wheel parts has them for 55 bucks apiece
Old 02-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #12
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I would have bought two, Damn living in Colorado!