Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota Parts Sales

Old 10-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Toyota Parts Sales

Hello people, i was surfing for accessories for the tacoma and i found this link

www.toyotapartsales.com

its a division from toyota of dallas, the site is great, you can find almost everything from a bolt to a hood with scoop, or all the interior trimming of the truck, it has some diagrams to identify the part you need... so for those that have to replace minor parts or even some major its a good site....

hope it does good for you

Ed
Old 10-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Hello people, i was surfing for accessories for the tacoma and i found this link

www.toyotapartsales.com

its a division from toyota of dallas, the site is great, you can find almost everything from a bolt to a hood with scoop, or all the interior trimming of the truck, it has some diagrams to identify the part you need... so for those that have to replace minor parts or even some major its a good site....

hope it does good for you

Ed
i've ordered from them before and they were great to deal with...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered from them multiple times with great service and prices!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
if im not mistaken we have a member that works there, hes offered TW members a discount....

I will try to locate
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
if im not mistaken we have a member that works there, hes offered TW members a discount....

I will try to locate
highly possible...i know theyre members at ttora...and im pretty sure ttora members get a discount as well
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That would be great Neon, my brother got in accident yesterday on his rav4 he f..ed up the front bumper, and a few other parts and he wants to check if he can order the parts from there, its cheaper than the damn stealership, im glad that we already have some good feedback on the site
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's the same folks who run trdparts4u.com (aka Toyota of Dallas), great peeps who work there.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #8
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered from this place lots of times. Always great prices and service.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:56 PM   #9

Do you guys have a promotion code for this site?, I'm ordering a 17" steel wheel and a Pressure sensor from them....
Old 10-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #10
bite me

There are no promotion codes. The price you see is the price you pay.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
There are no promotion codes. The price you see is the price you pay.
yep, thanks i just place the order....
Old 11-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
were they really pricey? i shot them a request
what do you mean?
Old 11-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
whatcha looking for unholycumulus
Old 11-16-2008, 01:54 PM   #16

oh ok.... look at this thread for the spare tire, i got mine stolen also, but i have the 17" wheels, so be careful with the parts

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...s-arrived.html
Old 11-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #17

Quote:
Id love to get an overhead temp/compass gauge. and someone stole my spare tire.. so kinda need one of those too!
i was looking at your profile, you have an 2005, i think those dont come with pressure sensor, so you would be better off buying an aftermarket wheel and tire, its cheaper, i had to buy the sensor and the original toyota rim.... such a pain in the ass....
Old 11-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah 05's didnt come that way, to tell check your tire if you have a rubber valve compared to a metal looking one then you dont have it.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #20

Quote:
oh i didnt know that! i'll just find some el cheapo rim then
get the spare lock though..... so it wont happen again, damn thieves... i feel your pain broda