LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Morimoto Retrofited Headlights

Old 07-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up F/S Morimoto Retrofited Headlights

I have for sale a set of Retrofited Projector Headlights made with TRS components.

The Headlight front clear lense is used and has some light scratches but it's still clear. The rear housing is new from a pair of ebay headlights, no bent or broken tabs.

I painted the inner surround using a Metallic Grey Spray Paint that closely resembles the newer MGM Tacomas. The inner bowsl were painted in a Krylon flat black and baked. The shrouds I used are the Gatling Guns that were painted with the Valspar Gloss paint and baked and I used a silicone adhesive to secure them to the projectors. Overall the colors have a great contrast. The DTRL lens are clear. The corner reflectors are white/clear. I applied a little clear silicone to the bottom of the drivers side reflector because the clip broke when I tried to snap it back in. I applied epoxy to the rest of the clips so it's not going to move (included a pic, should dry to clear).

The headlights feature:

1. Morimoto bi-xenon projectors,
2. Gatling Gun Shrouds,
3. 35w 6000k Morimoto D2S bulbs,
4. Pair of HID adapters, and
5. A bi-xenon wire harness.

All you need is a good set of Ballasts (DDM Tuning) to plug and play and the rear rubber headlight seals.

They have been adjusted to a 2.5 inch lift and are level.

Looking to get $450 shipped.

PM with any questions, if you are curious about how they look on an MGM tacoma. I made a similar set for a friend of mine with the inner bowls painted Metallic and a Black surround. They are very very close. I can have him chime in or I could take some pics with the headlights on his truck.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S Morimoto Retrofited Headlights-metallic-grey-headlight.jpg   F/S Morimoto Retrofited Headlights-close-up.jpg   F/S Morimoto Retrofited Headlights-silicone-corner.jpg  
Old 07-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Wow these are some sexy headlights! If only I had some extra $$ , free bump for you!

How did you get the DTRL and corner reflectors clear?
They came of the ebay headlights. It's hard to find them unless someone hooks you up or you just buy the whole headlight assemblies.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed...