Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD: Mombasa RTT + Changing Room + Bed Rack

Old 07-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow SOLD: Mombasa RTT + Changing Room + Bed Rack

Possibly getting ready to sell the RTT and setup to go a different route that pleases the wife more.

Sale would include a Mombasa Overland Plus RTT (middle size tent), fully enclosed changing room, DOM bed rack that fits 05+ Tacomas with several additions to the rack.

The tent has been used 3 times and the changing room has only been used twice.

I've added White and Red LED lighting to both the inside of the tent and the underside which shines down into the changing room. Each light is independently switched.

The bed rack is made of 1 3/4" DOM tubing and bolts down to the stock bed rail tracks. It was made to hold the tent just high enough for the changing room to be fully utilized, while also leaving just enough room for a tool box lid to be opened underneath. The rack also includes a tray which holds a 6' fold up table and has brackets for two quick fist clamps in front of that which I used to hold an axe out of sight.

Again at this point it's just a feeler although we should have the final decision in about a day. I would prefer to sell everything as a complete ready to camp setup and it's a bit to large to break down for shipping. I will however work with anyone interested on pickup, delivery, or meeting.

Right now I am looking at the entire setup for $1400 which basically means you'd be getting the rack for free when comparing to new prices.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
I just came
Old 07-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Man of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Man of War's Tacoma Gallery
More pictures please,
folded, rack, different angels?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of War View Post
More pictures please,
folded, rack, different angels?
That's the only one I have loaded at the moment. I'll get more up soon though.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
That was short lived...always fun to watch you wander into new projects though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
why can't you be closer, this is exactly what i looking for.......GLWS. i would have grabbed that in a heart beat....
that set up is BA! Nice truck too.
Closer like...Yukon?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #7
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
why can't you be closer, this is exactly what i looking for.......GLWS. i would have grabbed that in a heart beat....
that set up is BA! Nice truck too.
I'll happily deliver it for a fee!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
That was short lived...always fun to watch you wander into new projects though...
Yea I love it, and the wife does as well...... However we are looking at another option at the moment that would make her even happier....

You know what they say.... Happy Wife = Happy Life
Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 AM   #10
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #11
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
SICK! My wife would kill me, but sick!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #14
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Went on to live on top of a Nissan Frontier... Went to a good home though. It will spend awhile in Canada and a long trip to South America next year.