Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Chrome Devil Horns

Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Chrome Devil Horns

I have the much coveted Toyota Devil Horns in Chrome. Bought these sometime last year from MetalMiller for around $75 shipped. Had a local guy dip them in Chrome that took 7 months (yes you read that right 7 months) before I got them back. In the mean time, I ordered 2 sets from Andres because I didn't think I was ever going to see them again.

I'd like to get what I paid for them plus the cost of dipped Chrome. These will fit the 05-08 tacoma grills (as long as you don't have the newer grills I guess you would be fine). I'm not sure if I have the butterfly nuts and the steal backing they came with but will get some at Lowes before I ship.

I would like $125 shipped OBO.

The Red Horns are not for sale. For comparison, the Red Horns are made by Andres.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S Chrome Devil Horns-chrome-horns-1.jpg   F/S Chrome Devil Horns-chrome-red-horns-1.jpg   F/S Chrome Devil Horns-horns-angle.jpg  
Old 07-26-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the color of the red one... sharp...

Just saving my cash right now for a new set of wheels and tires...

Plus I'm leaving on a cruise this weekend.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Not tryin to harsh your mellow but..........the Andres horns have some copyright hook and selling them here is supposedly a no no. Something to do with Toyota not letting him make any more in the future. He will buy them back from what I hear. I actually kept mine from 05-10 grill and traded him even for ones that fit the 2011 grill when I swapped to that grill. Just FYI......
Old 07-26-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Not tryin to harsh your mellow but..........the Andres horns have some copyright hook and selling them here is supposedly a no no. Something to do with Toyota not letting him make any more in the future. He will buy them back from what I hear. I actually kept mine from 05-10 grill and traded him even for ones that fit the 2011 grill when I swapped to that grill. Just FYI......
I dont think he is selling the ones he bought from Andres .. It looks like they are from someone else.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
I dont think he is selling the ones he bought from Andres .. It looks like they are from someone else.
Yes, I know of no issues reselling the Metalmiller ones. Now, please reread the last line of his post.........spoken for is one thing but selling Andres ones here might be another which is what I was speaking to. Wouldn't want future sales of Andres' horns to be jeopardized for those who didn't get them yet and are waiting for the next batch to come along is all I'm gettin at.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Not aware of any copyright or anything like that.....I put them in the pic for comparison to the MetalMiller ones, I guess I delete a few words in my initial post to make that clear. The Chrome Horns are for sale.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #7

Anbody out there want some Chrome want to sell these ASAP .........how about a TW discount! $100 shipped .

I know somebody wants them.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
chrome dont get you home, but it gets ya laid...bump sir..
Old 08-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Pending Sale......Bump
Payment Sent
Old 08-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
i really want a red one